www.131500.com.au is official website of NSW Transport Info. Information about NSW Public transport trip planner, maps and timetables are provided below. NSW intention is to provide public transport users in New South Wales and provide information for people to plan successful and an efficient travel. Their focus is on supplying reliable and accurate transport service information by buses, trains, and ferries in the Greater Sydney Metropolitan Area (including Newcastle and the Central Coast, Wollongong and the Illawarra).
Screenshot Of Official Website
Transport Info services:
- Travel to special events and attractions
- Timetables for train, bus and ferry services
- Trip planning for combined transport modes (for example a bus and train trip)
- Ticket and fare information
- Trip Planning and timetables for school bus services
- Accessible travel information for people with disabilities
- Feedback service
- Service interruptions and developments across the transport network, including CityRail trackwork
- NSW Public Transport
For New trip plan: You need to enter where and when you want to go. Then you get timetable, maps and route diagrams. Steps of trip plan are given below.
- Visit on www.131500.com.au
- Enter From street and/or From suburb
- Enter To street and/or To suburb
- Click on Go.
Timetable for your trip: By three ways you can go on your trip by bus, train, or ferry. If you enter your trip station and time, you can get bus timetable, train timetable, ferry timetable related your trip.
- Bus timetable
- Train timetable
- Ferry timetable
Maps: There are three types of maps is available like buses, trains, and ferries routes maps. NSW Public transport also provides train and ferry route network.
Bus operator map: There are fourteen regions having bus operator for your trip plan. Bus operator provides services for taking passengers to and from work, school, shopping centers, beaches and many other places. For your expediency a special NightRide bus service is available between midnight and 4:30 am. on most Sydney suburban lines.
Train map: You can also go your trip by train. Train map shows the city rail network. Most trains replace between 12 midnight and 4.30am so NSW also provide Nightride buses.
Ferry map: If you want to travel by NSW Public transport ferries, then see the ferry map for route of ferries.
You Might Also Like :