New York State Electric & Gas Corporation is known as NYSEG. It offers many ways to pay your bill. Online payment is one of them. You can make online payment by using NYSEG‘s Official website www.nyseg.com. Other means are also available for online payment. You have to follow the register and sign in process.
Headquarter of NYSEGis located at Binghamton, Ny. New York State Electric and Gas Corp also provide natural gas rebates for residential furnaces and boilers, which meet energy-saving thresholds. NYSEG gives their customers at least 72 hours notice within this time customer have to pay their bill other their service is disconnected. Once your service is disconnected, you can restore it within 24 hours by making payment.
How online payment works?
You can enroll in NYSEG's e-Bill service, create a secure Login ID and password and pursue the instructions to select the account(s) you desire to view and pay online, enter your banking and payment alternatives, and you're set.
Different online service contains different stages but typically you may follow this process that is described here;
- Enroll with an online billing service that provided at their web site.
- By adding NYSEG to your list of companies for online bill payment, trigger your NYSEG account.
- You can see your new bills by logging on your online billing service account at your service provider's web site.
- You can pay your NYSEG bill at online billing service provider to transfer money from your bank account to NYSEG electronically.
Means of online payment
There are four options available at you to make online bill payment which is given below:
Go paper-free with NYSEG's e-Bill Service: for paper free payment you have to first go for resister and if you have already register then you can directly sign in by entering your user id and password. Register in Enroll in NYSEG’s e-Bill service to schedule payments automatically or make monthly payments. When your new bill is ready for review and payment the company will inform you by e-mail. You can see 13 months of bill history online. For sign in click here ‘go paper-free with NYSEG's e-Bill Service’
Make a one-time e-Payment: for making one-time e-Payment there is no need to enroll in e-Billing. Still you can make a payment online with NYSEG’s e-Payment service. For this service first visit www.nysg.com site and go for ‘your account’ navigation. When you click on this, many alternatives are presented. Now select ‘pay your bill.’ When you choose this ‘view and pay’ bill online alternative is given on left side of the page. Now press on ‘make a single online payment’ at there you have to mention your account number.
Go worry-free with EFT: You can automatically subtract your payment from your account using NYSEG’s electronic funds transfer (EFT) each month. Fill up the form to enroll in EFT by click on ‘application form’ that is given on site.
Pay online through banks or other Web sites: bank also provides online billing services. You can pay NYSEG bill through the bank.
Benefits of online payment:
- Free from write checks or mail your NYSEG payment.
- All customer data is protected against unauthorized access.
- Online entrée to all bills you enroll with your online billing service provider.
- Less paper to deal with since your bill is sent and viewed online. Get a paper bill by printing it when you view your bill. We'll no longer be sending you a paper bill.
- It's free when you enroll at nyseg.com.
Other payment options
Pay by mail: To pay your bill with help of mail, enfold your check or money order and payment stub in the return envelope provided with your billing statement. Mail your check or money order to:
P.O. Box 9262
Chelsea, MA 02150-9262
Pay by agent: You can pay the bill by approved agent. Agent charges fee for their service and accept cash, money orders or payments using debit cards with PIN code access (some also accept checks). Search agent using agent locator.
Pay in person:
If you desire to make a payment fast and in person, then pay at an office location. You can also use approved pay agents and any Walmart location nationwide.
Pay at a NYSEG Office (drop box): there 13NYSEG office locations are available to drop off your bill payment. Some of these are mentioned here:
- Geneva: 152 Border City Road
- Hornell: 7760 Industrial Park Road, Arkport
- Lancaster: 150 Erie Street
- Auburn: 73 Wright Circle
- Binghamton: 4425 Old Vestal Road, Vestal
- Brewster: Terravest Corporate Park, 35 Milan Road
- Ithaca: 1387 Dryden Road
- Elmira: One Electric Parkway, Horseheads
Pay using gift card:This card hasno expiration date. You can redeem it at NYSEG customer service office location. You can also mail to NYSEG with a bill payment stub.
To buy gift card:
- Visit a NYSEG customer service walk-in office (see locations at right)
- Complete the order form and mail a check payable to NYSEG to:
NYSEG Customer Service
P.O. Box 5240
Binghamton, NY 13902-5240
Pay by phone: Call on automated service line 24 hours: 1.800.600.2275. You need your account number for Pay by phone.
P.O. Box 9262
Chelsea, MA 02150-9262
You Might Also Like :
- How to Pay Comed Bill Online at www.comed.com - e-Bill Payment Guideline
- Kansas Gas Service Bill payment at www.KansasGasService.com
- AmericanExpress Online Bill payment guide At AmericanExpress.com/PayBillOnline
- Southwest Gas: Bill pay locations & Online Payment Guide
- A Guide to DTE energy login & bill payment
- How to Pay or Check Macy Bill online from www.Macys.com