www.ocbc.com is the official website of the OCBC. OCBC stands for Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited that was established in 1932. The headquarters of the OCBC is in the Singapore. OCBC is one of the largest local banks in Singapore mainly in the East Asian market that provides a variety of banking products and services to control your wealth. It also offers services like insurance, financial futures, regional stock broking, trustee, nominee and custodian services, property development and hotel management.
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited provides internet banking, mobile banking, phone banking and Electronic statement. OCBC Bank Group Consumer Financial Services Division has over 1.5 million OCBC customers with varied wants in Singapore and Malaysia. They offer an array of consumer products and services at minimum cost. They also provide convenience in financial transactions and deposits, home and car loans, credit cards, personal revolving credit and commercial property loans to investment opportunities and insurance, wealth management, etc.
OCBC Bank provides an inclusive variety of innovative banking services and financial solutions in consumer banking, business banking, investment banking, global treasury, and investment management, etc. OCBC Bank allows you to do internet banking 24*7 from any computer which has internet facility. It can also manage your finances and loans. In business banking, OCBC Bank offers services to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), large corporate, real estate companies, government and institutional customers from key markets including Singapore and Malaysia. Enterprise Banking, Real Estate and Wholesale Corporate Marketing are three major teams of the business banking.
Transaction banking Division of the OCBC Bank's Group provides transaction-related services like cash management, trade finance, trustee and custody/nominee services, to SMEs, large corporations, financial institutions and government entities in Singapore and Malaysia. To help in restructure of business banking clients' operations and optimize their cash flows, OCBC's dedicated team of specialists brings total trade and cash management solutions together. With the help of electronic delivery system, you can make payments and also prepare trade documents with effortlessness, pace and correctness. OCBC Bank also has an international network approximately in 24 overseas branches and envoy offices in 13 countries.
How to login and sign-up in your account?
If you want to register in your account for that you have to download the registration form from the official website of the OCBC Bank. You have to fill all the necessary information on that form for registration. After that, you have to login in your account. For login, you have to write Access code and PIN code, and then click on ‘login’ button. If you have forgotten your Access code or have a problem in login, then click on ‘I have forgotten my PIN’ or ‘I have problems logging on’ option respectively. It also provides information which helps you to protect your PIN.
- Individuals aged 15 years old and above
- A Savings/Current/Foreign Currency Call or Checking/Credit Card account with OCBC Bank
Fees & Charges:
- No service charges
- Standard service charges for stop cheque payment and unsuccessful funds transfer apply
Products and Services:
If you have a Current, Savings, Interest–Free, Foreign Currency Call/Checking, Credit Card or Personal Line Account, you can view records of your balances and net worth, and perform transactions such as to check the status of your Electronic Securities Application (ESA), to make a Report loss of ATM card, Change of mailing address and Stop payment of cheque.
Deposit Insurance Scheme:
Singapore dollar deposits held by or for an individual or a charity in accounts listed in OCBC Bank’s Insured Deposit Register (available at www.ocbc.com/policies) will be insured in accordance with and for up to the limits specified in the Deposit Insurance Act.
Benefit of Internet Banking:
- It view up to 12 months of your Credit Card eStatements
- You can easily transfer your fund beneficiaries by using our Notify Beneficiary service, after a transfer to inform them that you have paid them
- You can make easy online application for useful services such as Balance Transfer and Travel Insurance
- Easily query the GIRO deductions made to your accounts via the GIRO Withdrawals history and set up your own reminders to alert you of future GIRO deductions
- Accessible via supported I-Mode and 3G mobile phones. Our Mobile Banking service lets you login to Internet Banking with your existing Internet Banking Access Code and PIN
- It has comprehensive summary of your OCBC accounts and credit cards balances
- It has Multiple Bill Payment options - you can pay by debiting your accounts (Bill Payment By Account), or charge a payment to your OCBC credit cards (Bill Payment By Credit Cards)
- It view up to 12 months of your account transactions history
- It has simpler & quicker bill payment option without having to set-up bill payees in advance for those one-off bills (One-Time Payment).
For more information about Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited, you can visit www.ocbc.com
You Might Also Like :
- Indianbank.net.in Net Banking login guide
- BRAC Bank Internet Banking: Login and Features Guide
- St.George Internet Banking Online at Stgeorge.com.au
- DBS Singapore Bank Internet Banking at dbs.com.sg
- Canara Bank Net Banking - Online Internet Banking at canarabank.com
- How to Login to Union Bank of California Online banking at Uboc.com