dli.state.pa.us is the official website of PA unemployment biweekly claim. Today unemployment has grown up everywhere. Pennsylvania is one of the states in which the employment becomes the hardest thing. Here is the information for the websites users who need to go to file a biweekly unemployment claim in the Pennsylvania state.
Pa Unemployment Biweekly Claim: Go on the official site to file a claim for Pa Unemployment Biweekly, you will be required,
- Your Social Security number
- The first and last dates of your employment
- Your complete address
- The name, complete address and phone number of your most recent employer.
- The reason for leaving your last job
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, you will need your alien registration number.
- If you served on active duty in the U.S. military in the last 18 months, you will need your DD 214, Member Copy 4.
In the fourth quarter, the rate of unemployment was 4.5, because of the second quarter it increased up to unbelievable 8.1% in the year 2007 in Pennsylvania. All are thinking that when the unemployment rate will decrease and what is about Michigan and as well as in the rest of USA?
You Might Also Like :
- Pennsylvania Unemployment Benefits Guideline From Dli.state.pa.us
- New Hampshire Unemployment Insurance Benefits Available at www.nh.gov/nhes
- Unemployment Benefits Extension March 2010
- Illinois Unemployment Benefits at Ides.state.il.us
- Claimant Self Service Login from uplink.in.gov/css/csslogon
- Walmart Unemployment Benefits & Compensation