If you are searching a game, which relates to the farm, Farmville.com provides Farmville Game, which is free to play online. To play Farmville game, player needs to have a facebook account because this game is for facebook users. With your facebook account, player can visit the farm, see the arrangement of everything, know the ways by which your farm is more appealing one in aesthetical terms and entertain him. In Farmville game, player can run a farm and beware of everything from looking after the animals to growing crops and expanding the farm itself.
Zynga developed FarmVille, a real-time farm simulation game. Farmville game is accessible as a request on Facebook, which is the social networking website. Facebook users are allowed by Farmville game to supervise a virtual farm by planting, increasing and cropping virtual crops and trees, and increasing livestock. In February 2010, with over 82.7 million active users and over 22.5 million fans, Farmville has become the most popular game application on Facebook.
Farmville is a great game due to these things:
- The fun of working out the best crop/animal/tree strategies
- Sending and receiving gifts
- Making friends and finding neighbors
- Owning a rich farm with its villas, paddocks, dairy farms and all of those stunning decorations
For every plot harvested of the crop concerned, you can earn one crop mastery point. Before you get the different stars you need to accumulate the crop points, each crop has a different number of points. Fewer mastery points are needed for the slower growing crops but Farmville has not made all stars equally easy to get. On the basis of how much it earns in XP and coins, most people will still chose a crop. When player goes from 0 to 1 star and 1 star to 2 stars, it takes a lot fewer points than it does from 2 stars to 3 stars. These game designers can be fiends.
Tips for playing Farmville on FACEBOOK
FARMVILLE is one of the good application games on FACEBOOK; this game appears the same as farmtown.
- Plow your whole field.
- After you have plowed the field, plant a seed that is good for hours, if you have time. However, if you are a once a day gamer, plant a seed that could be harvested the next day
- Invite more friends to join you as one of their neighbors in farmville.
- If you are just playing after getting from work or school, try planting peas. It's good for one day, so after you harvested and plowed, you plant peas, and by tomorrow, it's already good for harvest.
- Everytime you play, be sure to visit all of your neighbors (friends).
- If you are a certified farmtown addict and always in front of the computer, try planting the strawberries, they get ripe within 4 hours.
- Lastly if you're already on level 13, try to buy a harvester so that you'll save more time and do more.
How to play Farmville Games
Player first creates a customizable avatar upon beginning a farm. On the farm player can see the six plots of land, in which two are in the growing process and two are fully-grown. The Farmville game is based around the marketplace, where items can buy such as seeds, buildings, trees, animals, vehicles, decorations, and more land by using "farm coins," the generic money of Farmville, which is earned by selling crops or "farm cash", which the player earns at a rate of one dollar per experience level. A player can also decide to buy Farmville coins or cash from Zynga. The player plants seeds that grow into crops, and can be cropped to earn farm coins. For profits, animals and trees can also be purchased and harvested. By purchasing items, and regular tasks such as plowing, planting and harvesting, the player earns experience points (XP). Player’s level is increased by Earning XP through unlocking more items. With farm coins, most items can be bought, while some (e.g., certain decorations) must be purchased with farm cash.
FarmVille leverages the social networking facet of Facebook like most Zynga games. Players can invite their friends to join and be neighbors, along with their own farm. In gameplay, acquiring neighbors has benefits such as they can earn money and experience by visiting and helping on neighboring farms, a player can expand their farm with eight or more neighbors and own more acreage. Player can send gifts like trees, animals, and decorations to confirmed neighbors and any other Facebook friends.
Videos of Farmville Games from youtube:
Video of Farmville Cheets & codes, Farmville tips, trick from youtube:
Video of Farming Extreme manager: Level up Trick from youtube:
Video of Free Farmville Cash from youtube:
Video of Farmville hay bale speedtrick from youtube:
You Might Also Like :