The Quinn Group is a very high business group in the Ireland. Over the last 12 years, Quinn group has transformed in the insurance market with the name of Quinn direct insurance, which is the second largest Insurance Provider in Ireland. Quinn direct insurance provides general insurance products including private and commercial motor insurance, motorcycle insurance & home insurance.
Quinn Direct insurance was established in Ireland in 1996. It offers insurance cover in UK and Ireland. It provides not only Car Insurance, but also Car and Van Insurance to Home and Business Insurance and also offers Breakdown Cover. It is reputed for its customer service, because customer and brokers can buy Quinn Direct insurance products by phone and internet which allows customers to get immediate cover online. With its attractive value products, the company has reduced the cost of insurance in Ireland. It is controlled by the Irish Financial Regulator (IFR) in Ireland and the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the UK.
Features of Quinn Direct Insurance
- Cost effective direct motor insurance to all drivers, including first time drivers.
- Instant online motor insurance quote.
- Legal costs are covered.
- Emergency treatment costs are reimbursed.
- Monthly payment options are offered.
- All kinds of commercial vehicles are insured (such as vans, trucks, HGVs, pick ups, bulldozers, cranes, diggers and tractors).
Quinn Direct Motorcycle & Bike Insurance
Quinn Direct offers Motorcycle & Bike Insurance for agricultural/forestry vehicles, goods carrying vehicles and special vehicles. It offers following three covers for their customers.
- Third party:
- Under your policy Third Party covers you and anybody for any legal responsibility to a third party only, subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
- Third party, fire and theft
- Quinn Direct Motorcycle & Bike Insurance also coveres vehicle for loss or damage caused by fire, self-ignition, lighting, and explosion or by theft or attempted theft, subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
- In addition for covering liability to Third Parties, The vehicle is also covered for loss or damage caused by fire, self-ignition, lighting, explosion or by theft or attempted theft and accidental damage, subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
Quinn Direct Insurance Motorcycle policies include:
- Competitive prices
- Easy Monthly Payment Plan
- Generous no claims discount
- 24hr Claims helpline
- Rider skill assessment discount
- FREE Breakdown cover (including home start)*
Benefit of Motorcycle & Bike Insurance
- Expenses related to accidental injury
- Stereo system
- Emergency treatment
- Legal costs
- Fire and burglary
Motorcycle Insurance Eligibility
- Rider Requirements
- To ride the motorcycle, you must hold valid UK or EU driving license.
- Do not suffer from any disabilities or medical conditions.
- Has not been refused insurance, renewal of insurance or had any special terms/conditions imposed by an insurer
- Insurer has not been disqualified from driving in last 5 years or have any motor prosecutions pending
- Don’t use your motorcycle for deliveries or riding instruction
- Have not been convicted of any non motoring offence involving dishonesty, fraud or arson or have any prosecutions pending
- Insurer can provide No Claims Discount or Riding qualification proof (if applicable) used to obtain your quotation
- Motorcycle Requirements
- Prized at no more than €25,000 or £20,000
- The motorcycle must be 2 wheeled. It must not be a trike or a quad
- Your motorcycle should have a registration number which shows the authority where your motorcycle will be kept. If the registration number does not fit in to the authority, then you are required to supply this information to them within 14 days, otherwise your policy may face cancellation.
www.quinn-direct.com is the official website of the Quinn Direct insurance where you will get full information about its products and also get their quotes' detail.
You can read the full details about Quinn Direct Motorcycle Insurance from www.quinn-direct.com.
You Might Also Like :
- Zaeta 530 Flat Tracker Dirt Track Bike: Photos, Price & Review
- Yamaha's New Electric Bike coming to India
- 21st Century Insurance Website (21stAgent.com) Review
- Footman james car insurance Guide at Footmanjames.co.uk
- Adrian Flux Car Insurance Review UK
- eHealthInsurance.com Review - Find Affordable Health Insurance