A remarkable development has been marked by Royal Bank of Scotland in the banking operations. The Royal Bank of Scotland was founded in 1727 and it is one of the retail banking subsidiaries of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc. Its headquarters is situated in Edinburgh, Scotland and has about 700 branches, mainly in Scotland. The Royal Bank of Scotland is the first bank in the world to offer an overdraft facility. Royal Bank of Scotland provides the customers an option for personal, private, business and corporate banking services.
Several products are offered by the bank such as Finance and insurance, consumer banking, corporate, investment, global wealth management, mortgages and credit cards. In UK this bank is one of the oldest banks and it is regarded as the top most banks in United Kingdom. The bank also provides scope for accessing the current accounts and opportunities for the individuals to apply for the digital banking. The customers can access their account online and if they want to make payment or transfer money you can do it as it is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The bank offers personal loans and flexi loan as well as insurance for car, home, life and travel insurance to its customers.
On the home page of the www.rbs.co.uk there are four main navigations like Personal Banking, Private Banking, Business Banking and Corporate Banking. On the top of the page there is search option on the right side. Below the search option there is Digital banking login option and you can also get the information about Digital banking by pressing on “Tell me more”. You can find the information of RBS Group by pushing on RBS Group website given below the “Tell me more” option.
Telephone banking benefits:
- Personal accounts management - their system puts your RBS current account, savings and credit card information in one place.
- Free - there are no monthly charges; all you pay for is the cost of the call.
- Flexible - transfer money between your accounts with them, pay regular bills, manage direct debits, and much more.
- Fast service - need to bank in a hurry? Their touchtone service could help you save time.
- UK call centers - speak to someone who understands your needs.
- 24 hour access - they are open 365 days a year. However, please remember that system updates mean that their telephone service is unavailable for short periods in the early hours of the morning.
Table showing the contact numbers under the personal banking section:
|Types of Service||Phone Number|
|To Join RBS||0808 100 0808|
|Current Accounts||0800 121 129|
|Loss of Debit Cards||0870 513 3550|
|Apply for Credit Card||0800 072 1999|
|Loss of Credit Card||0870 600 0459|
|Mortgage Queries||0800 056 3220|
|Loan Queries||0800 121 121|
|Savings Queries||0808 100 9510|
|Insurance Queries||0845 301 5724|
|Telephone Banking||0845 724 2424|
Table showing the contact numbers for applying to the business banking account:
|Business Banking Service||Contact Number|
|Switching to RBS||0800 068 5388|
|Current Accounts||0870 513 3550|
|Lending Queries||0800 404 9372|
|Business Overdraft Protection||0800 404 9374|
|Savings Queries||0800 404 9371|
|Franchise Queries||0800 092 9117|
|Lost or Stolen Credit Cards||01268 298 929|
|Telephone Banking Queries||08457 121 121|
|Online Banking Helpdesk||0845 600 8212|
You Might Also Like :