In these days health care is most necessity of people and it is more expensive. Health insurance policy covers medical expenses during pre and post hospitalization stage. Reliance Health Insurance Policy offers you to get hospitalization costs and its related expenses without worries about finance. So you can give full attention on your loved ones. Reliance General Insurance has official website www.reliancegeneral.co.in. Reliance HealthWise policy has Family Floater feature which covers a family of four members during any such critical illness or unforeseen conditions. By Reliance Health Insurance Policy, you can also get tax benefits under section 80 D of Income Tax Act. Online you can buy any of Reliance Mediclaim insurance policies which you want. Information about Reliance Health Insurance Policy is given below.
The policy buyer must be between 3 to 80 years of age and policy renewal is available in till the age of 70. Reliance mediclaim insurance policy covers for hospitalization expenses, donor expenses, domiciliary hospitalization, day-care treatment, etc in the coverage period. At E India Insurance, you can buy Reliance health insurance policy online easily and quickly by using a cheque, credit card, and debit card.
Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group, Reliance Capital Ltd’s part is Reliance General Insurance Company Limited. Reliance Capital Ltd is included in the leading private sector financial services companies of India. Due to condition of net worth, it considered in top 3 private sector financial services and banking companies. Reliance General Insurance has more than 94 customized insurance products which cater to the corporate, SME and individual customers. In India's first innovative insurance products Over-The-Counter health & home insurance policies are launched by Reliance General Insurance.
Reliance General Insurance spreads its business around 173 towns in 22 states with more than 200 offices. It has broad distribution channel network among 24x7 customer service assistance and a full fledged website. Reliance General Insurance is the india's first insurance company to achieve ISO 9001:2000 award certification at all functions, processes, products and locations pan-India. Reliance General Insurance provides heath insurance, Motor insurance, Home insurance, Travel insurance, Accident cover insurance.
Eligibility: The policy can be issued to persons between 5 to 80 years of age and children between 3 months to 5 years if one or both parents are covered concurrently.
Advantages of Reliance Health Insurance Policy:
- For Family Hospitalization Care: Reliance Mediclaim Insurance Policy covers you and your family for hospitalisation and related expenses. This policy can covers family members at age of between 5 to 80 years. If one of the parents is covered by Reliance Mediclaim Insurance Policy, health insurance also provided to children between the ages of 3 months and 5 years.
- Claim-Free Bonus: Reliance Health Insurance rewards with a no-claim bonus of 5% on each claim-free renewal. This can be accrued up to a maximum of 50%.
- Tax Advantage: You can be got tax advantages u/s 80D of the Income Tax Act with protection of you and your family by Reliance Mediclaim Insurance Policy.
- Coverage of Reliance Mediclaim Insurance Policy: The Policy will cover different hospitalization costs.
- Hospitalization Expenses: These include room charges and operation theatre charges, fees of medical practitioner, anaesthetist, nursing expenses, and consultants.
- Medicine, Consumables and Diagnostic Expenses: Cost of oxygen, blood, surgical medicine and drugs, anaesthesia, appliances, dialysis, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, pacemaker, diagnostic material and X-rays, artificial limbs and organs.
- Day Care Treatment: The policy will cover expenses incurred towards technologically advanced treatment that does not need hospitalization for 24 hours or more.
- Domiciliary Hospitalization: This insurance policy also cover for treatment administered at home, subject to specified conditions.
- Pre- and Post-Hospitalization: Reliance Mediclaim Insurance Policy covers medical expenses for treatment up to 30 days before and up to 60 days after the hospitalization
Value Added Benefits:
- Reliance Mediclaim Insurance Policy offers you value-added benefits to give you extra cushioning and added cover.
- It also provides you with health cover for technologically advanced treatment that does not require 24-hour hospital stay.
- No medical check-up upto the age of 45.
- Free medical check-up after 4 claim-free renewals.
Exclusions: Reliance General Insurance ensures that you do not face any disagreeable revelations while making a claim. So they give several major exclusions under the policy for your knowledge.The policy does not cover:
- Specified illnesses in the case of domiciliary hospitalization
- Specified illnesses for the first year
- Treatment due to abuse of alcohol or intoxicants
- Any pre-existing illness
- Treatment related to HIV / AIDS
- Naturopathy treatment
- Any treatment for the first 30 days from the time of inception of policy, unless due to an accident.
- Vaccination and inoculation
- Nuclear and war perils
Reliance General Insurance claims: You can get help of IRDA licensed administrator for prompt claims services by Reliance General Insurance. They offer services within term and condition of your health policy. The following services of claim provide:
- 24 hours Call Centre Service.
- "Cashless Service" at all their Network Providers for all eligible ailments/conditions
- Processing and settlement of claims under the MEDICLAIM policy with a time bound approach.
As soon as a claim occurs, please intimate to the TPA Help line/Toll free number as mentioned in your Health Card. Alternatively, please click at the following link to find your TPA and view the contact details their Third Party Administrator
Following information needs to be given by you while claim:
- Your Contact Numbers
- Policy Number and Membership ID number (as reflecting on the Health Card)
- Name of Insured person who is Sick or Injured,
- Nature of Sickness/Accident,
- Date & Time of Loss in case of accident, commencement date of symptom of disease in case of sickness,
- Location of Loss,
- Place & contact details of the Insured Person.
Claim Procedure: There are two ways to claim. (1) Reimbursement Claims (2) Cashless claims. Claims can be additional of two types: Planned Hospitalization & Emergency hospitalization.
For more information, click here.
You Might Also Like :