Reliance Communications is truly integrated telecommunications service provider of India. Along with Reliance Telecom and Flag Telecom, is part of Reliance Communications Ventures (RCoVL), Reliance Communications is formerly known as Reliance Infocomm. Late Shri Dhirubhai H Ambani founded Reliance Communications Limited and it is the flagship company of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. The Company has a customer base of 105 million containing more than 2.5 million individual overseas retail customers. By number of customers in a single country, it ranks among the Top 5 Telecom companies in the world.
2,100 Indian and multinational corporations, and over 800 global, regional and domestic carriers are included in Reliance Communications corporate clientele. Reliance Communications has established a pan-India, next generation, integrated (wireless and wireline), convergent (voice, data and video) digital network that is capable of supporting best-of-class services spanning the entire communications value chain, covering over 24,000 towns and 600,000 villages. Now, The Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group has a net worth in excess of Rs. 64,000 crore (US$ 13.6 billion), cash flows of Rs. 13,000 crore (US$ 2.8 billion), net profit of Rs. 8,400 crore (US$ 1.8 billion).
Reliance Mobile Bill Payment:
Screenshot of www.myservices.relianceada.com:
For all Users (Except 1X Datacard and Netconnect Broadband):
To view your bills and make online payments, visit Reliance Website. When you click on “continue” option, you will be redirected to its New Self Care website “My Services”. You can continue to use your existing user name and password for logging on to this website. After logging in, please change your password as per your choice.
For 1X Datacard and Netconnect Broadband Users:
- If they have already logged in to "myservices.relianceada.com" in the past using a login (eg. 093xxxxxxxx ), then ignore this message and continue with the same user name and password.
- In case of any problems using 093xxxxxxx login id for the first time, please click on 'Register Now' link.
- Once they enter "My Account" page, they can add the data card number (starting with 93) under their account.
- They can now check their usage, view/pay their bill and avail of all other services.
There are several easy ways to pay your postpaid Reliance Mobile Bill. You can select from the following 4 ways to pay your postpaid Airtel Bill:
- Online Reliance Mobile Bill Payment
- SMS Reliance Mobile Bill Payment
- Via your bank Reliance Mobile Bill Payment
- In person Reliance Mobile Bill Payment
Reliance Mobile Bill: Online Payment
You can pay your Airtel Postpaid Bill online through some websites that are as follows:
The Reliance Communications website : (http://rcom.co.in)
To pay your bills on the Reliance Communications Online Website follow the easy steps that are as follows:
- Visit the Reliance Communications website, or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the ‘Reliance Mobile, Hello, Netconnect click on the link located in the View and Pay Bill Consumer Banner at the top of the Reliance Communications website.
- Then enter your mobile number and password to log on to you Reliance Mobile account.
- Lastly, once you have logged on, follow the instructions listed by Reliance, and complete your bill payment.
R World from Reliance Mobile: http://www.reliancemobileworld.co.in/RMWorld/more/more-bill.html
With the use of this website, you can pay your bill in an easy way. Simply click on the provided link, and follow the instructions provided to pay your Reliance Mobile Bill Payment.
Bill Junction : (http://www.billjunction.com/)
To pay your bills online with Bill Junction, the easy steps are as follows:
- With Bill Junction, Sign up for an account by following the detailed instructions on signing up listed on their website.
- Once you have signed up, and your account is activated, you can now use Bill Junction by logging on to your account.
- Once you have logged on, you may easily view your bills.
- Lastly, to pay the bills, simply click on the ‘Pay’ button.
Bill Junction provides Reliance Mobile Online Bill Payment Service for both Billers and Payees in 63 cities.
SMS Airtel Bill Payment:
To pay your Airtel Bill Payment by SMS Text, you can use the following options:
Bill Junction : (http://www.billjunction.com/)
The following are easy steps instructing you on how to pay your bills using SMS with Bill Junction:
- Sign up for an account with Bill Junction by following the detailed instructions on signing up listed on their website.
- Once you have signed up, your account is activiated, and you have set up your phone information, you can now pay your bills with Bill Junction using SMS Text.
- When you need to pay a bill, Bill Junction will send a SMS Text Alert to your phone.
- To pay your bill, all you have to do is reply to the Bill Junction SMS Text Alert and follow the instructions.
Bill Junction provides Reliance Mobile SMS Bill Payment Service for both Billers and Payees in 63 cities.
Reliance Mobile Bill Payment Agent:
For making Reliance Mobile Bill Payment in cash, you can visit any Reliance Mobile Bill Payment Agent. There are many agents that accept Reliance Mobile Bill Pay in Delhi and many other cities across India. Make sure to research the Reliance Mobile Bill Payment store or agent near you. Search for Reliance Mobile Bill Payment Agent anywhere like Mumbai, Bombay, Delhi or any other city you live in.
Pay automatically through Bank Account or Credit Card:
Users can set up a Standing Instruction on their Bank Account or Credit Card to pay their Reliance bill. Every month, your bill will be paid automatically by charge to your bank account/credit card account. For that Visit URL: http://www.rcom.co.in/webapp/Communications/rcom/Rm/rm_billpayoptions_do...
- Pay your bill through Reliance Mobile World
- You can get a PIN from Reliance Mobile World and pay your bill by Visa or Mastercard, or by Internet banking through your HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank or State Bank of India account.
Pay your bill by net banking:
Pay your bills through service providers like www.billdesk.com or www.billjunction.com. Even you can pay through online with the utility bill payment services of any partner bank. Now the registered users will get an email alerts for new Reliance Postpaid bill. They can even see bills electronically and make their payments through specified bank accounts.
You Might Also Like :
- Reliance Recharge Vouchers Online
- RELIANCE GSM PLANS for Delhi, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat
- Reliance Mediclaim review - Reliance Health Insurance Policy
- Why We need Directory Enquiry Service for Reliance Mobile?
- Reliance global calling card online recharge
- 3G Activation Guide for all Networks in India