Hong Kong singer Ronald Cheng and singer-actress Charlene Choi announced that they had broken up "some time ago", after facing rumors on Tuesday that they secretly registered their marriage in 2006.
Ronald Cheng and Charlene worked together in the film “Hidden heroes” in 2004 after then they started dating. Choi also appeared in Hong Kong talk show and was said to have explained Cheng as a "handsome man". After then, they were often photographed together, sharing foods and doing a range of other activities.
On Wednesday, Choi said at the Beijing premier of her new film "Beauty on Duty" "I have broken up with Ronald Cheng quite some time ago," And also added "I am usually very low key when it comes to relationships but I want to officially speak out on the matter and hope that everyone will stop asking me about it."
27 years old actress declared she would only think about marriage after she turns 35. And 38 years old singer said he plans to get married at 40.
Recently, Choi said in a TVB interview, "I'm not denying [the relationship], I just don't wish to talk about it. I don't see a need to account to everyone but if it comes to my marriage, I'll definitely let everyone know."
You Might Also Like :
- Ashish Soni's former wife Sunina Roshan marry secretly with Mohan Nagar
- ZTE Avid 4G: Specs, Price and Review
- List of Ruby Tuesday locations
- Claudette Ortiz and Ryan Toby Dating, Rumors & Photos
- Cheryl Cole files for divorce to Ashley Cole
- R&B singer Teddy Pendergrass died at 59 - Photos & Funeral Details