Online SBI is the Internet banking portal for State Bank of India. This portal offers anytime, anywhere online service to State Bank’s Retail and Corporate accountholders. Www.onlinesbi.com is official website or homepage of SBI NetBanking. Do you want to apply for SBI net banking services? Then you have to fill up SBI Internet Banking Registration Form by download. Details of SBI online registration form is provided below. SBI Netbanking offers many online banking facilities to its customers like generate account, tranfer funds, e-tax payment, online bill payment, direct debit services, etc.
According to Forbes, in the world State bank of India is 29th most reputable company. It is one of the largest 4 banks such as HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and Axis Bank in India. Its branch network is more than 11000 branches and 6 associate banks situated even in the remotest parts of India. It has $250 billion asset and $195 billion deposits.
SBI Net Banking Registration Form:
For downloading registration form of SBI online:
- Go at www.onlinesbi.com.
- You can select on Registration Forms option, which is stayed on top side of homepage.
- Then you will get the PDF file of Internet Banking Form and you can download it.
- To fill up and submit the registration form to the branch where you hold an account, the Branch Officer will guide you during the registration process and will issue the Internet Banking Kit.
The Online SBI Retail banking application is an incorporation of various functional areas, and enables customers for the following online services:
- Generate account statements
- Transfer funds to own and third party accounts
- Setup Standing Instructions
- Credit beneficiary accounts using the VISA Money Transfer, RTGS/NEFT feature
- Avail DEMAT and IPO services
- Use eTax for online tax payment
- Issue Demand Drafts online
- Configure profile settings
- Use ePay for automatic bill payments
- Interface with merchants for railway and airline reservations
The Online SBI corporate banking application offers the following features to administer and manage corporate accounts:
- Generate account statement
- Upload files to make bulk transactions to third parties, supplier, vendor and tax collection authorities.
- Enquire on transaction details or current balance
- Access accounts in several branches with a single sign-on mechanism
- Manage users, define rights and transaction rules on corporate accounts
- Use online transactional features such as fund transfer to own accounts, third party payments (both Inter and Intra bank), and draft issues
- Make bill payments over the Internet
- Authorize, modify, reschedule and cancel transactions, based on rights assigned to the user
The following value added services is also offered by SBI NetBanking:
- Direct Debit Facility
- Tax payments to central and state governments through website to website integration.
- Supply Chain Finance( e-VFS- Electronic Vendor Finance Scheme)
- E Collection Facilities for: Core Banking Transactions, Inter Bank Transactions for incoming RTGS/NEFT Transactions, Internet Banking Transactions for SBI & Associate Banks, Direct Debit facility where suppliers can directly debit their customer’s account through Internet Banking.
You Might Also Like :
- Internet Banking with OnlineSBI: Some Important Security Tips
- SBI Jobs & Recruitments Information at www.sbi.co.in
- Information on Fifth Third Bank Online Banking/NetBanking Website (53.com)
- How to Login to SBI HRMS Portal from www.sbihrms.com website
- Access LG SBI Credit Card Account & Payment from SBIcard.com
- How to Open a PPF account at SBI Bank