SBI Bank launched LG SBI Credit Card in collaboration with LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd., which is the largest provider in Home Appliances and Consumer Electronics. SBI is one of the biggest banks which issues Credit Card in India. LG SBI Credit Card offers various benefits to its customers and also provides exclusive features of SBI Card. See below the information of LG SBI Credit Card and step-by-step process of how to Login at LG SBI Credit Card Account Page.
From LG, if you purchase any products, then customer is eligible to receive this card free for the first year. The LG SBI Credit Card offers a wide range of services and you can easily use your LG SBI Card; it is accepted at 30 million VISA outlets. You can withdraw money from 810,000 VISA ATMs worldwide including 5,500 VISA ATMs in India. You can also access your card online in just few minutes.
You can pay your bill online; view the statement, do deep study of any transaction, balance transfer and more. There are many service of LG SBI Card like SBI Card PayCash, SBI Card PayNet, 0% Fuel Surcharge, Teledraft Facility, Online Alerts, etc. and the Card is accepted worldwide. LG SBI Card provides 24-hour customer service and by login in your account online you can get the information of past records too.
Features of LG SBI Credit Card:
- LG SBI Card Special Offer
- Cash on the go
- Teledraft Facility (Easy Money Draft)
- Book your railway tickets online
- SBI Card Alerts
- Worldwide acceptance
- SBI Card Online
- SBI Card PayNet
- SBI Card PayCash
- 0% Fuel Surcharge
- Guaranteed peace of mind
- Utility Bill Payment Facility
- Balance transfer
Benefits of online banking:
- Balance Transfer: You can transfer your balance from one account to another.
- Payment of Bill: You can pay your bill in just few minutes; no need to stand in long queue and wasting your time.
- Access your card: You can access your card online easily without facing any type of difficulties.
- E-statements: With LG SBI Card, you will receive e-statements in your account.
- Save time: You can save your time with online service.
How to register?
- First you have to enter the expiry date of your card.
- Then you have to enter the date of birth.
- Enter the SBI Credit Card Number.
- Then enter the SVV Number.
- After that, you have to enter your e-mail ID and Re-type your e-mail ID.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- For registration, open registration page.
How to Login?
- First you have to enter the username.
- Then enter the password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- For login, open login page.
You Might Also Like :
- Apply Online for SBI Railway Credit Card at WWW.IRCTC.CO.IN
- SBI Jobs & Recruitments Information at www.sbi.co.in
- SBI PPF Account online Access, Payment & PPF Calculator
- How to Login to SBI HRMS Portal from www.sbihrms.com website
- How to Open a PPF account at SBI Bank
- How to Pay Pottery Barn Credit Card Bill Online at Potterybarn.com