Do you know what Penny Stocks is? The stocks which trade for less than $1 a share, these shares are usually known as Penny Stocks. Buy Penny Stocks from Scottrade’s (a small brokerage firm with lower over-head and commissions) official site www.scottrade.com. Penny stocks tend to be extremely explosive and change hands over-the-counter (OTC). The prices of penny stocks may spear up one day and the next day may dramatically drop.
Sometimes, the terms penny stock, small caps, microcap stock and nano caps are used interchangeably but Penny stock position is determined by share price.
www.scottrade.com - Buying Penny Stocks
Online trades for penny stocks at Scottrade are available for $7 plus 0.5% principal. You can be helped to make an educated decision by Researching penny stocks and choose if they are suitable for your investing strategy. You can make an informed decision with Scottrade by accessing to trading tools.
There are many stocks offered at a low price which can be bought over the counter or through your stock broker. If a hundred dollars for 100 shares of any stock are affordable for you in the market then you can take a risk investing it.
To buy penny stocks, you have to open an account at Scottrade and just deal with it or open an account at Scottrade for all your trading involving $1+ stocks and open an account at another penny stock broker for the other trades.
- Find a penny stock from advanced stock screener that fits your investing strategy.
- Quotes and research include market statistics, news, commentary and analyst reports.
- Real-time quotes and charting can help you stay on top of the market in real-time.
- Account monitoring lets you manage accounts with watch lists, account linking and gain/loss tracking.
You Might Also Like :
- Searching Scottrade locations using Scottrade.com Branch Office Locator
- Compare Brokerage Fees : Interactive Brokers vs OptionsHouse 2010
- Pay JCPenney Bill online from Jcp.com
- ChoiceTrade review 2010 : Choicetrade promotion code & Account Features
- Buy Green Bay Packers Stocks on Packers.Com
- Zecco Trading Review 2010 : Discount Online Broker