According to the Hindu calendar, some of the days are considered to be sacred & lucky for buying gold. Check out the list of auspicious days to buy gold in 2014.
For Indians, gold is not just a precious metal. It is considered to be highly auspicious, and it has always been part and parcel of India’s rich culture & tradition. Indian Hindu calendar even marks some auspicious days that are considered good for gold purchases. It is believed that if you purchase Gold on these auspicious days, you’ll have a prosperous year ahead, and will be blessed with wealth and happiness. On the other side, there’s a phase called Shradh (when one’s ancestors are remembered) in Hindu calendar that is generally considered to be highly inauspicious for buying gold. In 2014, Shradh begins on 13th of September and ends on 24th of September. Some of the auspicious days for gold purchases in India are given below. So note down these Shubh Muhurats and plan for the propitious gold purchasing!
Of course, the Indian Hindu calendar has regional variations, but days that are mentioned below are typically followed across the nation in gold trade for planning inventories.
Auspicious days or Shubh Muhurats for purchasing gold in 2014
- 31st March 2014 - Gudi Padwa, Maharashtrian New Year
- 9th April 2014 - Pushya Nakshatra, Launching new ventures
- 2nd May 2014 - Akshaya Tritiya, Gold invokes prosperity
- 2nd June 2014 - Pushya Nakshatra, Launching new ventures
- 27th July 2014 - Pushya Nakshatra, Launching new ventures
- 23rd August 2014 - Pushya Nakshatra, Launching new ventures
- 19th September 2014 - Pushya Nakshatra, Launching new ventures
- 16th October 2014 - Gurupushyamrut, Launching new ventures
- 21st October 2014 - Dhanetras, Gold invokes prosperity
- 23rd October 2014 - Laxmi Pujan, worshipping the goddess of wealth & prosperity
- 24th October 2014 - Diwali, the festival of lights
- 25th October 2014 - Bhaubeej Festival
- 13th November 2014 - Gurupushyamrut, Launching new ventures
- 10th December 2014 - Pushya Nakshatra, Launching new ventures
You Might Also Like :