Waiting in long queues and wasting time for paying toll can be tiresome. If you are living in New Jersey then there is good news for you. Now, you can pay toll without stopping at toll booths with the help of ezpassnj.com. This site helps you to avoid traffic congestion and at the same time saves your fuel, time and money. E-ZPass is quick and convenient electronic toll road fee collection system which provides services at New Jersey and Delaware crossings' main toll booths.
New Jersey residents can get E-ZPass transponder/tag installed in their vehicles and after installing it users have to open an account with a minimum deposit $25. As E-ZPass users pass through the toll lane, the installed transponder send signal to the toll receiver and thereby the toll road fee will be calculated and deducted electronically from their prepaid account. E-ZPass provides standard discount for everyone and special discounts for senior citizens, frequent users & for people whose vehicle meets up certain environmental emissions standards.
Users can use E-ZPass at any place where E-ZPass logo is displayed. Users who are already using E-ZPass program in another state, their transponder/tag will be applicable in every E-ZPass marked lanes. Users can set up their pre-paid EZPass account with a check, credit card, or cash (in U.S. dollars). 4 tags per account can be requested by Individual applicants at $10 per tag refundable deposit. You can even buy the tag if you don’t have a vehicle.
You can use your tag in other vehicle of same class but if you use it in different vehicle class, you will have to pay penalty. You should immediately report the lost or stolen tag to E-ZPass program so that they can deactivate the tag. As you report, you are not liable for any charges incurred after that but you have to pay full cost ($14/$15) to buy a new tag. You will get a violation in three conditions such as toll evasion, class mismatch and insufficient funds.
Users of E-ZPass program will get itemized monthly statement every month for the first six months. E-ZPass will charge $1.00 monthly fee for its services. There are some basic requirements to get a tag/transponder, such as weight of the vehicle must be less than 7, 000 pounds and include single rear tires & two axles.
How to sign up at E-ZPass as an individual?
- Visit ezpassnj.com and hit the “Sign Up Now!” button.
- Now click on individual application link and new page will appear.
- On this page, press on “Click here to enroll online” option and read the terms and conditions carefully.
- After that, push the “I Accept” button and complete the application form.
- Free registration
- Avoid traffic congestion
- Saves fuel, time and money
- Provides standard discounts to all users
- Charge just $1.00 as monthly fee
You Might Also Like :
- HCTRA Login Guide to access Harris County Toll Road Authority Portal (Hctra.org)
- Review of eFlow Payment Website (www.eflow.ie)
- IPass Illinois Account Information at IllinoisTollWay.com
- Credit Services at HelpMyCreditNow.com
- Websites for Online railway ticket Booking in India
- Indigo Airlines Ticket Booking: Online Ticket Reservation Guide