Singapore International Jewellery Show 2010 (SIJS) has started from 29 July and ends on 1 August 2010. Singapore International Jewelery Show 2010 was organized at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. Conference & Exhibition Management Services Pte Ltd and Singapore International Jewelery Pte Ltd are the co-organizer of this show. Its co-hosts are Diamond Exchange of Singapore, Singapore Jewellers Association, and World Gold Council. This show is supported by Spring Singapore, IE Singapore, Singapore Exhibition & Conference Bureau, Asian Civilisations Museum, and Peranakan Museum. Singapore Banking Corporation (SBC) is supporting bank.
This show (SIJS) is the sixth edition of the International Jewellery Show of Singapore and heralds in the celebratory return of Glam – more sophisticated, luxurious and timeless. A jewellery show, SIJS is full on glamour of special glitz and dazzling designs and open for both trade and consumers. According to Chinese tradition, gold has special importance for gifting in the new lunar calendar. In SIJS, exclusive collection of gold (white, rose, yellow, purple and black) jewellery studded with valuable gemstones.
The sixth edition of SIJS 2010 returns with a bigger and grander venue, Marina Bay Sands with its proven track record and success from past editions. For top industry players, SIJS will be the one-stop place to come under one roof and showcase their prized collection of jewellery ranging from the dazzling timepieces to the finely detailed and elegant designs. In Singapore International Jewellery Show 2010 (SIJS), expected numbers of exhibitors are 150 from 20 countries, expected number of visitors are 15,000 both trade & public.
Singapore International Jewellery Show 2010 also contains 500-year old designs of legendary architect, Thomas Diego Armonia, who is famous for stunning black and white figurative oil paintings on canvas embellished with gold and gems.
- Extensive Marketing Communication Campaign in Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Europe
- Daily Jewellery and Fashion catwalk shows
- Showcase of the 2010 collection of masterpieces by Thomas Diego Armonia
- Larger Exhibition Halls: 7,000 sq metres
- Luxurious VIP room featuring the most prestigious line-up of furniture, artwork and collectibles
- Expansion to European market, both trade guests and visitors
29 July: 10am – 1pm (Exclusively for VIP & Invited guests only), and 1pm – 8pm (Open to trade & public)
30 July – 31 July: 11am – 8pm (Open to trade & public)
1 August: 11am – 7pm (Open to trade & public)
You Might Also Like :
- Megatex 2010 - Electronics & I.T. Expo Show
- Charles & Keith Warehouse Sale 2010 in Singapore
- Singapore Public & Schools Holidays : 2010 Calendar
- Night Festival Singapore 2010 Celebration & Highlights
- JobsCentral Career and Learning Fair 2010 : Job Listing
- Public Holidays 2011 in Singapore for Banks & Schools