South Indian Bank invites application for recruitment of Probationary clerks for various branches of South Indian Bank under Bangalore region. The application process has already been started, and it will be ended on 7th April, 2010. If you are interested in the clerk job then you can apply for this job before 7th April, 2010.
Logo of South Indian bank
South Indian Bank Limited is a private sector bank based at Thrissur in Kerala and headed by V a Joseph, Managing Director & CEO of the bank. It has been operated in more than 575 branches in all over India. The bank gives major services in different part of accounts and deposits, loans, mutual funds, insurance, money transfers and other value added services.
- Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+3 course securing at least 50% marks in Science or 45 % marks in Arts/ Other.
- Candidates should be capable in computer operations.
No. of Vacancies: 35
Age Limit: Not more than 26 years as on 31st March, 2010.
Application fee: application fee must be paid by with south Indian bank demand draft.
For General category: 250/-
For SC/ST: 50/-
Last date of application: 7th April, 2010
Selection Procedure: Selection procedure is based on the basis of written test and Interview.
Probation: 6 months, confirmation subject to satisfactory performance.
Salary: As per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry
How to apply:
First get the application form from south Indian bank official site, fill the form with the correct information and get printout and send with necessary documents on given address.
The Dy. G M,
South Indian Bank
Regional Office: 2nd Floor, “White House, 1/18-20,
Rani Jhansi Road New Delhi 110055
Phone: 011- 23540070
You Might Also Like :
- Canara Bank Clerical Recruitment Application 2010
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2009 & Job Application
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010 Notification
- How to Apply online for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2012-2013
- Indian Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification 2010
- Punjab national bank recruitment Exam & Results Updates