The largest distributor of the natural gas, Southwest Gas Corporation is an investor owned investor owned utility, provides natural gas service to more than 1.7 million residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Arizona, Nevada. Now, southwest gas corporation provides online bill payment service at its official site. Here is provided southwest gas bill pay locations and online payment guide.
Southwest gas corporation was founded in 1931, Barstow, California. It rose through a number of gaining, most particularly the 1979 purchase of the gas system of what is now Tucson Electric Power, and the 1984 purchase of the gas system of Arizona Public Service Company. In the midst of the Great Depression in 1931, Company began selling liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in the dusty railroad town of Barstow, California.
Southwest Gas Bill pay service:
Southwest Gas offers customers a number of easy ways to pay their gas bill like Automatic Payment Plan (APP), Credit, Debit/ATM Card and Electronic Check, E-bill, Equal Payment Plan (EPP), mail and pay stations.
Automatic Payment Plan (APP):
Automatic payment plan is very easy and convenient way to pay your gas bill. It allows you to pay your gas bill with an automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account. To use Automatic payment plan you need to fill out their secure online form.
Credit, Debit/ATM Card and Electronic Check:
Western Union Speedpay offers the option of paying your gas bill with a credit, debit/ATM card, or electronic check.
Southwest gas e-bill service allows you receive and pay your bills online in one convenient location. You can also pay southwest gas bill at its bill pay service. To make your payment, you can set up a checking account, money market account, or brokerage account. Southwest gas processes electronic payments through online e-bill payment providers. Check free which service is free of charge. With online bill pay service, customers can view and pay their regular Southwest Gas bills from the convenience of home or anywhere else through the Internet.
How does Southwest Gas Business e-Bill work?
There are 3 basic steps included in using Southwest Gas Business e-Bill to pay your e-Bills:
- Add the e-Bills you want to pay : If you are using the e-bill service for the first time, then you must set up the e-bills that you want to pay. After you set up your e-bills, all of the bills for your business are listed on the e-bills page, where you can open the southwest gas business e-bill page. When you open this page, you will get a message telling you that you have a new bill; you just go to the e-Bills page and pay it.
- Add at least one payment account: Next you must include at least one payment account so that you can pay your bills. With check-writing privileges such as a checking, money market, or brokerage accounts, you can set up multiple accounts. To pay some bills, you can also set up credit card accounts. Visit the My Profile - Payment Account Information page to set up each bank account and credit card you plan to use for making payments.
- Schedule your payments : when you have at least one e-bill and one-payment account set up, you can begin paying your bills online. And if you have multiple e-Bills to pay, you can schedule payments to all your accounts at one time from the e-Bills page. After payment is scheduled, it shows on the Payment Activity page with a status of Scheduled. After the payment is complete, the status changes to Processed. Southwest Gas Corporation receives your payment on the payment date and applies the payment to your account within a couple of days.
How to pay your Southwest Gas bill through E-bill service?
To pay your gas bill through its e-bill service, first you need to create your checkfree account by entering given detail like email address, password and zipcode. Click on agree option and select southwest gas option from the list. To begin receiving a Southwest Gas bill electronically, enter the 13 digit account number, without spaces, dashes or other punctuation. And also add your address and click on add and follow some other instruction and complete your payment process.
Equal Payment Plan (EPP):
EPP is a program for Southwest Gas customers that evenly distribute your annual gas costs into equal monthly payments. Your usage will be reviewed on a quarterly basis and your payment may be adjusted. To joint EPP, you need to fill out their secure online form and click the button labeled "Enroll me in EPP". By enrolling in EPP, you will know what the amount of your bill will be each month and be assured that it will be paid on time.
Southwest Gas customers can also pay their gas bill by mail. Just insert your payment with the stub in the return envelope provided, and attach a stamp. And Mail payments,
Southwest Gas Corporation,
P.O. Box 98890,
Las Vegas, NV 89150-0101.
You can pay also Southwest Gas bill at its pay stations. To find pay stations locations, enter address, city or town and zip code at pay stations page which is open from bill pay page. From the pay stations page, you will get also list of payment station by entering city or zip code.
You Might Also Like :
- A Guide to DTE energy login & bill payment
- Guide to New Jersey Natural Gas (NJNG) Online Bill Payment Service
- Kansas Gas Service Bill payment at www.KansasGasService.com
- Equitable Gas Online Payment Using Equitablegas.com's Bill Pay Service
- EDF Energy Bill Payment guide
- Atmos Energy: Online Bill Pay service Guide for Payment