Standard Chartered is London based financial services provider bank. Standard Chartered Bank started its first abroad branch at Kolkata, India on 12 April 1858. www.standardchartered.co.in is official website of Standard Chartered India. Standard Chartered offers absolutely free, easy and secure Online Banking which is allowing you to access online bank services and its features. The Standard Chartered Online Banking Bill Pay service is helpful to pay your mobile, landline, electricity, water and insurance bill. Here the user guide for Standard Chartered Online Banking is provided.
Screenshot of Standard Chartered Online Banking page
At present, the bank serves a wide variety of banking services and products for the Indian customers under Personal Banking, Private Banking, SME Banking and Wholesale Banking categories. Under personal banking the bank offers Regular Banking Services, Credit Cards, Debit & Prepaid cards, Loans & Mortgages, NRI Banking Services, Executive Banking and Insurance & Investment products. From April 2009, Standard Chartered bank is located in all the top cities of India such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad etc.
Standard Chartered offers various ways of banking including ATM banking, branch banking, mobile banking, online banking, and phone banking. You can register for the Standard Chartered’s service without any charge including Savings account, Current account, Deposit account, Loan account, Credit Card. Individuals, companies, HUFs, partnership concerns, sole proprietorships can access for online services. Standard Chartered has an extensive directory of billers, so you can make payments to them. You will view the list of the billers you can make payments to anywhere in India or the billers payable in your city.
Feature of Standard Chartered:
- Safe & easy: You can know your transactions remain safe by using your unique login ID and confidential Password. You will realize how easy it is to browse the site with our simple and easy to use navigational toolbars.
- Fast: To get updated account information or to complete a banking transaction, it takes only a few seconds or even less.
- Your own bank: You have instant access to real time information on your banking, credit card and loan accounts. You can also access information on a full range of our products and services by just clicking a mouse. Rest assured it is personalized to meet your requirements.
- Convenient: You can perform secure online banking right from the comfort of your home or office through the internet.
- Open 24 hours: The Online Banking offers day and night services, so no need to wait for your monthly account statements or limit your banking to branch timings. You can even access it on bank holidays in effect 365 days a year.
- Worldwide access: As long as you can access the Internet, you can access your Standard Chartered Bank accounts, anywhere anytime in the world.
- Wide range of services is offered: Their wide range of online banking services will help you better manage your finances. They will also progressively add more services for your convenience, so remember to let us know what else you would like.
- No special software is required: You don't need to buy any special software. You need to have a PC with the minimum configuration for Internet browsing / surfing, you are ready to start.
How to access for Standard Chartered online banking services?
Screenshot of Standard Chartered online banking login page
- Go at www.standardchartered.co.in and click on login tab which located on left side of the front page. Enter your Debit/ATM Card Number and your Debit/ATM Card PIN at instant registration page
- So you will receive a Temporary Password on you registered Mobile Number
- Key in the Temporary Password, personalize your user id and password
- Then you can start Standard Chartered banking online services
How to pay your bill through Standard Chartered Online?
By just following these simple steps, you can pay your bills at Standard Chartered Online:
- Log on to Standard Chartered Online Banking
- Go to the Payment & Transfer section
- Register a Biller/Payee and start paying the bills
Services of Online Banking:
- Account information: Access up to date information on the following types of accounts using this service:
- Current accounts
- Savings accounts
- Term deposits
- Loan accounts
- Credit Card accounts
- Print your account transactions statements
- Check the status of the cheques issued on your accounts
- Funds and payments: This service is useful to transfer money directly.
- Transfer money to your own accounts
- Transfer money to anyone else (3rd party) who maintains an account with Standard Chartered Bank. Even if the account is held in a different city, the money will get transferred instantly.
- In case you have a credit card with the bank, you can use this service to make your credit card payments without having to write out a cheque. This way you have total control on how much you want to pay against your credit dues. You need to register the 3rd party accounts to whom you want to transfer to. This can be done at any of their bank branches.
- Online applications: If you want to save yourself a trip to the bank, you can do this by filling an online request form. You can apply for any of their products online. You can apply for a car loan, housing loan by just request online, so they assist to you with the formalities and the paper work. If you want to make banking easier and more convenient, the service allows you to give instructions for:
- Order a draft
- Give maturity instructions on your deposit accounts
- Order for lost / misplaced statements
- NO Charges for Demand Drafts for Standard Chartered Bank Locations on Online Banking.
- Order a cheque book
- Inter Bank Fund Transfer: Use the convenience of Online Banking for transferring funds across banks in India.
- Investment services: Find out if you are a high risk taker or if you are averse to risk in making your investments by using the risk profile calculator built on the service.
- Credit card services: By using this service you can pay your credit card dues online or even check the details on your credit card transactions on the service. You can also request for redemption of rewards points or even a credit limit increase on your existing credit card online. For a new card for yourself or a supplementary card, apply online for your loved ones.
- Market watch: Standard Chartered Online offers access market observations on financial news, tax news, stock news and even on foreign exchange news. View current deposit and foreign exchange rates.
- Personal update:
- Update your personal particulars
- Use the Remind Me facility for important dates and alerts
- Change your password
- Personal mailbox: When you send your personal mail box and then you will receive emails from the bank. They will alert you when there is a new message in your mailbox.
Head Office of Standard Chartered:
Standard Chartered Bank,
90 Mahatma Gandhi Road,
Mumbai, 400 001, India
You Might Also Like :
- Mumbai marathon 2011 Registration started
- Standard Bank Online Banking at standardbank.co.za
- CIBC Online Banking Available at Cibc.com
- Information on Fifth Third Bank Online Banking/NetBanking Website (53.com)
- Indianbank.net.in Net Banking login guide
- KTB Online Internet Banking Guide Krung Thai Bank Users