The official website of the Submission of Application for Visa Electronically is Ica.gov.sg, which permit you to submit online visa application by their trusted partners or your local contact. Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) is a government agency under the Ministry of Home Affairs; it was established on 1st April, 2003. ICA introduces E-Visa which is a new visa facility that allows the local contact or trusted partner to print the approved visa electronically without making a trip to the ICA building to collect the physical visa sticker. Singapore remains a safe and secure place for citizens, foreign visitors and investors that are ensured by the imposition of visa, which is part of ICA's multi-pronged approach.
Screenshot of submission of Application for Visa Electronically (SAVE) at Ica.gov.sg website
The security of the Singapore's borders against the entry of undesirable persons and cargo through land, air and sea checkpoints is liability of the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA). Other immigration and registration functions like issuing travel documents, identity cards to Singapore citizens, different immigration passes and permits to foreigners are performed by ICA. Operations against immigration offenders are also conducted by the ICA.
Submission of Application for Visa Electronically (SAVE) through Ica.gov.sg
Visit the website at Ica.gov.sg and click on the option 'Visa (Save)' given under frequently assessed eServices section at bottom-right corner.
For an application form, the candidates must be of Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident or representative of a Singapore-registered corporation. You will get list of the countries which are eligible for e-Visa from www.ica.gov.sg. The e-service of the SAVE allows you to submit a visa application online through your local contact. If you want to submit the visa application online through Submission of Application for Visa Electronically (SAVE), then for that, you require valid Sing-pass account. Refer the terms and conditions to use the e-Service.
You can also check your application status if you do not have an e-mail account, for that you have to check "Status Enquiry" function provided on SAVE through the official website at www.ica.gov.sg. If you have entered your email address at the time of application, then you will receive email notification on your email account. For Trusted Partner, SAVE provides the user manual for submission of application for Collective Gratis Visa and the user manual for submission of application for Individual Visa. For Local Contact, they provide the user manual for submission of application for Individual Visa. You can stop the session by closing the browser. If you want to continue, then click on the "Trusted Partner" or "Local Contact" link.
Read the Important notes:
- For visa online as a local contact, you will require a SingPass account. For an application of SingPass, you have to logon to http://www.singpass.gov.sg.
- You will need a VISA or Mastercard Credit/Debit Card for online payment. For payment of eNETS, Java Version 6 Update 2 is required for your browser.
- You have to add the following website, if you are using a pop-up blocker. For more details, visit www.psi.gov.sg or www.enets.com.sg.
- To view the supplementary forms, you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download the Acrobat Reader.
You Might Also Like :
- Application Form DV Visa Lottery 2011 at DVLottery.State.Gov
- SBMS Scholarship Application is now online at Sbms.ap.gov.in
- Visa.Com Offers Visa Go World to win Olympic Winter Games Trip
- Check Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance at Walmartgift.com
- ABT Travels Online Booking at Abtxtravels.com
- Check/track H1B Visa 2010 Status online at Uscis.gov