Black Friday is the Day at where the holiday shopping season starts. Retailers bid major discounts on variety of their products. Black Friday falls on November 26, 2010 in this year. In the Target's Black Friday 2010, customers can expect more by paying less. Details about various ads and deals Prediction of Target's Black Friday 2010 is given below.
Target Corporation is an American retailing company, established in Minneapolis 1902 as the Dayton Dry Goods Company. The company has started its first Target store in nearby Roseville. Gradually the company devolved and became the largest division of Dayton Hudson Corporation. In 2000, the company has changed its name to Target Corporation. The company has opened stores in every state except Vermont, operating as Target or SuperTarget in May 2010. Target is the second biggest retailer in the United States.
You can online purchase the latest clothes for women, men, kids, and babies on its official site Target.com. Target's Black Friday deals on toys, shoes, accessories, health and beauty products, furniture, video games, electronics, video games, books, movies, bedding, CDs, home decor, home appliances, and more at low price. You can choose from many brands names including Dell, Apple, Canon, Kodak, Garmin, HP, and Sony in the Target's black Friday.
Black Friday-style sales have already started at retailers such as Toys-R-Us, Sears and Kmart. Target is holding Black Friday 2010 a special 24-hour event, which offers the products at lower price.
Target's Black Friday 2010 Ads:
Clothing and apparel
- Women's and Men's Fleece Sleep Pants - $5.00
- Women's Jersey Scarf - $5.00
- Women's or Men's Graphic Tee - $5.00
- Women's or Men's Sherpa-Lines Hoodie - $10.00
- Women's Reversible Puffer - $7.50
- Men's Merona Sweater Creneck Or V-neck - $10.00
- Infant And Toddler Boys' And Girl's, Girls' 4-16 And Boys' 4-18 Sherpa-Lines Hoodie - $7.00
- Infant And Toddler Boys' And Girl's, Girls' 4-16 And Boys' 4-18 Graphic Tees - $3.00
- 2-PC Infant And Toddler Girls' And Boys' Sleep Set - $5.00
- 2-PC Boys' And Girls' 4-16 Sleep Set - $5.00
- C9 Girls Fleece Jacket - $10.00
- C9 Infant and Toddler Fleece Jacket - $8.00
- C9 Men's Fleece Jacket - $15.00
Clothing and apparel (shoes)
- Girls' Genuine-Suede Scuff Slippers - $10.00
- Women's Genuine-Suede Scuff Slippers - $12.00
- Casio Keyboard With Stand And Song Book - $49.99
- Digital Decor Color LCD Key Chain Holds 48 Pictures - $10.00
- First Act Electronic Drum Set - $35.00
- GE 6 Foot HDMI Cable - $9.99
- Memorex Home Audio System For iPod - $49.99
- Apex 40" Full HD LCD TV - $449.00
- Haier 7 Inch Portable Digital TV - $79.99
- Westinghouse 32" LCD HDTV - $246.00
- Jewelry Armoire - $38.00
- Jewelry Box - $14.99
- Sterling Silver Earrings - $7.49
Click here ‘black Friday ads list’ for more ads list of Target's Black Friday 2010.
About coupon and discount at Target's Black Friday:
You will get 20% off on all Hoover Products by using the code ‘AFLHOOVER.’ It starts on 27/9/2010 and continue up to 19/10/2010. Get 25% off by using code ‘23VWSY.’ It starts 25/11/2010 and ends on 29/11/2010. Get 5% off by using code BF/CM DealTaker. It starts 26/11/2010 up to 30/11/2010.
You can also get 25 percent off on tops and bathing suits. Target is also providing discounts on a range of their electronic goods including 47- inch Philips 1080p LCD HDTV for $699, a Philips Blu-ray player w/HDMI cable for $99 and a Sylvania 32-inch 720p LCD HDTV for just $349.
You Might Also Like :