Follow the guidelines of Time Warner Internet Bill Pay Methods to pay your bill online. For online bill payment, Time Warner provides online billing system at PayXpress. To pay your bill or view account statements, you need to sign in to PayXpress. By online bill payment service, you can save lots of time.
Screenshot of www.timewarnercable.com
Time Warner Inc. is a Global leader in media and entertainment with businesses in television networks, filmed entertainment. It is the world’s second largest entertainment corporation in terms of revenue, in addition to the world's largest media corporation. It is headquartered in the New York City. Previously, two separate private companies, Warner Communications, Inc. and Time Inc. merged together and form the current Time Warner, with major operations in film, television and publishing. The company uses its industry-leading operating scale and brands to create, package and deliver high-quality content worldwide through multiple distribution outlets.
Time Warner provides number of ways to pay your bill. You can pay Time Warner Bill by online, mail, or phone.
PayXpress is free, easy-to-use and their secure online billing system. PayXpress allows you to see an online image of your individual billing statement and stops the paper delivery of your bill. By this service, you can save time, postage expenses, and also save tress with paperless e-bills. This also allows you to monitor your account and save copies of your billing statements on your PC. You can make payments anytime, anywhere from almost any computer with internet access.
Features of PayXpress
- Go green and enroll in paperless billing
- Enroll in recurring payments for greater convenience
- Choose from numerous payment options (credit card, debit card or electronic funds transfer from your bank account)
- Get a quick summary of your account and able to access 6 months of statements
How to pay your time Warner cable Bill with Payxpress on online?
- First discover your current Time Warner Cable bill and locate your account number. It should be on your payment stub in the right top corner.
- To pay your Time Warner Cable Bill online, visit www.timewarnercable.com.
- Click on "Pay Express Bill Pay" from the right side by "My services."
- Next enter your zip code and select your city and state.
- Then click on register or login into PayExpress option. For online payment, you need to register online. Once you complete registration process, you will be able to view your statement and pay your Time Warner Cable bill online. Under New User Registration, enter your account number and zip code. Then click "Register."
- For online bill payment, you must have a debit or credit card. You can also pay your Time Warner Cable bill online by using a bank draft.
- After the payment is processed, it will appear in your payment history or in terms of recurring payment, Time Warner cable receives your payment on the statement due date.
Benefits of Pay Xpress
- Save Time (24/7 Access)
- Decide when & how much to pay
- Receive payment confirmation
- View bill history
- Free & Secure
- Receive e-mail notifications when your bill is ready to view
How to make changes to your PayXpress Account?
- From the "Update User Profile" link, change your password and other settings.
- By clicking on the "Paperless Option" link within PayXpress, you can stop or resume your printed statements.
- If you want to transfer to another address and/or account, then you can create a new PayXpress account with your new Time Warner Cable account number.
- To delete your PayXpress account, use their online "Help" form to give them the details through email. Select "PayXpress" as the subject.
- They can delete your your current PayXpress account. Please provide your former address, current address, email address, PayXpress secure question and answer to have them process your request.
- If you are moving out of the area, then visit their "Moving" web page.
- If you face any problem with Pay Xpress, then call at (800) 418-8848 anytime in the day.
Automatic Bill payment
Your payment is deducted electronically each month using your credit card or bank account. For automatic bill payment, you can use Pay Xpress service.
Pay by Phone:
Customers of Time Warner can also pay their bill by phone using their credit card.
- Call (800) 418-8848 and listen for instructions and prompts
- Press 2 to make a payment
- Press 1 to enter self-service options
- Press 1 to pay your bill over the phone
- Have your printed bill and credit card handy because you will require to enter your 14-digit account number and credit card information by touch-tone phone.
Pay by Mail
You can also pay your Time Warner by mail and the addresses are given below. Mail your bill with either your current billing statement or include your account number on your check or money order. While paying by mail, use a check or money order, payable to Time Warner Cable. For your security, please avoid sending cash through the mail.
Main Payment locations
Austin Main Lobby
12012 N Mopac Expressway
Austin, TX 78758
Monday-Friday: 8 AM- 6:30 PM
Saturday: 10 AM- 4 PM
Round Rock Lobby
1905 N. Mays Street
Round Rock, TX 78664
Monday-Friday: 8 AM - 6:00 PM
South Austin Lobby
730 W. Stassney Lane Suite 100
Austin, TX 78745
Monday-Friday: 8 AM - 6:30 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 4PM
San Marcos Lobby
1120 Hwy 123
San Marcos, TX 78667
Monday-Friday: 8 AM- 6 PM
711 N. Llano
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Monday-Friday: 8 AM- 6:00 PM
Waco Main Lobby
215 Factory Drive
Waco, TX 76710
Monday-Friday: 8 AM- 6:00 PM
309 North College
Killeen, TX 76540
Monday-Friday: 8 AM - 6:00 PM
3034 South 31st Street
Temple, TX 76502
Monday-Friday: 8 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 2 PM
Fort Hood Lobby
3rd Floor, Suite 306B
Monday-Friday: 8 AM - 5:00 PM
Killeen Media Center
2100 South W.S. Young Dr.
Killeen, TX 76543
Monday-Saturday: 10 AM - 9:00 PM
Sunday: 12 PM - 6:00 PM
Customer can find payment center using Time Warner Locations.
You Might Also Like :
- Guide to Pay Comcast Bill Online from Comcast.com
- How to Pay Comed Bill Online at www.comed.com - e-Bill Payment Guideline
- How to Pay AT&TBill Online at Att.com
- How to Pay or Check Macy Bill online from www.Macys.com
- Searscard.com Pay Bill Guide & Sears Card Bill Payment Methods
- AmericanExpress Online Bill payment guide At AmericanExpress.com/PayBillOnline