The official website of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) is www.tnebnet.org. Recently, Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) has started online payment services to pay electricity bill via internet. This service is at present available only in Chennai city. Here is mentioned all the details of TNEB Online Bill Payment.
TNEB had also introduced 24*7 payment service in last April partnership with Canara Bank which were useful to 35,200 consumers. After that, they allow payment via credit / debit card with the help of Axis Bank. TNEB allows customers of Indian Bank and ICICI Bank to make payment of power bills online.
How to log in?
If you want to login in your account, then write user name and password and click on Submit button. If you forgot password then click on forgot Password option or if you forgot user Id, then click on forget Username button. Get online payment guidelines here. If you want your region code then click on my region and check your bill status here.
How to register? [link]
- First write your name and last name and select gender.
- After that, write your marital status, date of birth, occupation and email ID.
- Now, select region and write your service number.
- Write properly your consumer name and consumer address with user ID and password.
- Now write residential address with pin code, state name, country name and phone number.
- After that, write your office address with pin code, state name, country name and phone number.
- Lastly, enter your fax number and click on Submit button.
Different mode of payment and charges applicable:
|BANK NAME||PAYMENT MODE||BANK SERVICE CHARGES IN (%)|
|INDIAN BANK||NET BANKING||NIL|
You Might Also Like :