Here the information about Walmart Foundation Scholarship 2009-10 is provided. According to the Walmart foundation a better education creates opportunities for leading to an enhanced life. Recently to afford higher education in the 2009-2010 school year, Walmart Foundation has awarded further than $8 million in academic scholarships to help offset rising college tuition costs and to help students. To graduate high school seniors of Hispanic inheritance from selected geographical locations, High School Scholarship Program is available on a competitive basis.
During the upcoming academic year, Scholars have to enroll full-time as a first year freshmen. The 2,695 winners are of the year 2009 of Sam Walton Community Scholarship. Each winner will receive $3,000 for tuition, fees, books and on-campus room and board in 2009-2010. The scholarship students of this year sleet from all fifty U.S. states, Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico. The scholarships are mainly significant for the year when every dollar counts.
Application time limit:
For the 2010 fall semester, online applications will be beginning on November 2, 2009 and will be ending on 18th February 2010.
How to apply for WalMart Scholarship 2009-2010:
Visit the site https://www.applyists.net/IntroPage.asp for applying online. Visit FAQ for any issue, under the title of frequently asked question. For applying you have to see the Eligibility Requirements.
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a U.S. Citizen or a legal permanent resident with permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired)
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale (or 4.00 on a 5.00 scale)
- Have applied for Federal Financial Aid
- Must be a current sophomore, Junior, Senior, 1st or 2nd year Masters student enrolled full-time in a degree-seeking program at an accredited U.S. college or university in the U.S., Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam
- Master’s students must be majoring in either one of the following: Business, Finance, Marketing, Civil Engineering, Construction, Electrical Engineering, Environmental/ Geological Engineering and Law/Juris Dr
- Undergraduate students must be majoring in either one of the following: Marketing, Accounting, Business, Finance, Management, Computer Science, Computer Programming, Information Technology (IT), Civil Engineering, Construction, Electrical Engineering, Environmental/Geological Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and Fashion
On the site of applying you can also check
- The updating and can apply a new application
- Tuition Assistance/ Reimbursement
- Renew your existing award
- Nomination, Certification, Recommendation, or Evaluation
- Winner Acceptance Form
You Might Also Like :