Westpac Earth Platinum Credit Card includes lot of exclusive features. Read review of Westpac Earth Platinum Credit Card here.
You are allowed to live a platinum lifestyle without the platinum price tag with a comparably low interest rate and annual fee with Westpac Earth Platinum card. And you can make the most rewarding deal through an online application. Significant rewards can be offered to you by Platinum cards. After having Westpac Earth Platinum cards, you can access to some of the most exclusive deals. You are eligible to apply for these rewards programs and exclusive offers; if you earn over $65,000 a year and the Westpac Earth Platinum credit card can even help you regain control of your existing credit card debt for a smarter future.
In Australia, Westpac is one of the largest Australian banking providers. A wide range of banking and financial services, such as retail, business and institutional banking services are provided by Westpac. For over 191 years, Westpac has been in Australia and currently it has approximately 10 million customers, more than 1,200 branches and over 2,700 ATM’s. Westpac is involved in Australian charities and the local community. Westpac provides support to environmental, educational, indigenous groups and also supports rescue services in Australia.
Features of the Westpac Earth Platinum Credit Card
The features of the Westpac Earth Platinum card show it is not just all about looks:
- Free Frequent Flyer membership: If you apply for a Westpac Earth Platinum credit card before 30 June 2010, then you will also receive free membership to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, which offers you its own host of benefits, in addition to those from your linked Westpac Earth Platinum card.
- A 5 star rating: CANSTAR CANNEX are an independent judge of the best financial products in Australia, and an awarded credit card, with a five star rating is nothing to turn your nose up at.
- Insurance coverage for you and your purchases: Your Westpac Earth Platinum card qualifies you for free overseas travel insurance, as well as purchase cover if something you buy is lost, stolen or damaged, and can extend a manufacturer’s warranty by up to 12 months.
- You will receive a MasterCard and American Express credit card for one price: As companion cards, your American Express card works to earn you more rewards points, while your MasterCard steps in where American Express is not accepted, or where a surcharge applies. You do not build two balances, nor do you have to make two monthly payments, the cards are linked to the same account.
- Make it easier for you to use credit, earn rewards and enjoy platinum benefits: Both your cards earn you Frequent Flyer points. Your American Express card will earn 1.5 points for every one dollar that you spend, and your MasterCard will earn half a point for every dollar. Your points are not capped, nor is there a limit to your spending each month. You can also earn bonus points on purchases you make with partnered retailers, and when you buy Qantas products or services.
- A balance transfer offer of 0.99% p.a. for 6 months: 6 months gives you a comfortable time to repay any outstanding balances you have on existing credit cards, before you start enjoying the best deals on your new Westpac platinum card. With just a 0.99 % interest rate you will be able to repay more towards your principal balance and pay it down faster.
- A 45 day interest free period: An interest free period gives you the opportunity to use your card wisely before your purchases start attracting interest at 19.64%. Your cash advances do not have any interest free period and are charged 21.24% interest, while your annual fee will be $250.
- An exclusive Qantas interest rate: When you make purchases for Qantas products or services on your Westpac Earth Platinum card, those purchases will only be charged a fixed 5.99% interest.
Westpac Earth Platinum credit card exclusives:
The exclusive services offered with the Westpac Earth Platinum credit card include:
- Worldwide emergency assistance
- Complimentary Purchase Security Insurance
- Complimentary Overseas Travel Insurance
- Qantas Frequent Flyer points available (conditions apply)
- Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance
- Concierge service
You can also get benefit from:
- The American Express Selects rewards program
- The Entré program from American Express
- MasterCard Moments rewards program.
- MasterCard applause rewards program
How to apply for a Westpac Earth Platinum Card?
Complete an online application for the Westpac Earth Platinum card, if you are ready to make your purchases. First of all, enter your personal details, income information and debt and asset amounts in 15-20 minutes. But for getting this card, you are of 18 years or older, an Australian resident or permanent citizen, and earn $65,000 a year or more.
Westpac Earth Platinum Credit Card is not a bad card but it does not offer any unique features, for incremental coverage improvements on insurance products. In Westpac Earth Platinum Credit Card, everything else is the same as the Westpac Earth Gold. The purchase rate of Westpac Earth Platinum Credit Card is still 17.74%, the cash rate is 19.24%, and reward points go toward Qantas Frequent Flyer account. You can get a fixed rate of 5.99% on selected Qantas products and services with Westpac Earth Platinum Credit Card similar to the other Earth cards.
You Might Also Like :