Hilton Worldwide is one of the most spectacular and miraculous chain of luxury hotels and resorts spread all around the world. Founded as a single hotel by Conrad Hilton in 1919, the Hilton Worldwide has been grew up to more than 3,800 hotels with 610,000 hotel rooms across 91 countries in 93-year time span and become one of the largest hospitality companies in the world. Hilton operates 10 distinct hotel brands, all offering distinct sorts of hospitality to fulfill traveler’s needs and desires.
The Hilton chain is regarded as one of the most famous and wealthiest family of the world. There are millions of people who are doing job at Hilton hotels, resorts and offices across the world. The Hilton management gives a great importance to its employees and their services, and to reward the employees they have launched a Hilton Team Member Travel Program (TMTP) and Hilton Family Travel Program (FTP). These rewarding programs have been started by Hilton to enthuse and inspire its employees to do work more contentedly and actively so that they can evaluate utmost results. Through these programs, Hilton employees and their family members can easily get discounts in different Hilton hotels and resorts when they go on tours or vacations to other States or countries.
- All regular full and part-time team members of Hilton working in the US, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Bahamas, the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Canada are eligible for the Hilton Team Member Travel Program. To use this program, team member must be present at check-in.
- While, the Hilton Family Travel Program is available to all regular full and part-time employees working at any brand of Hilton family, including Hilton Worldwide, its subsidiaries as well as owned, managed and franchised hotels of Hilton. Here, team members are not necessitated to be present at check-in.
- The Eligible Employees can get access to the programs without any waiting period.
- Team Members can enjoy these reward benefits for leisure traveling only, not for business traveling.
Step-By-Step Guide to Avail the Hilton Travel Programs
If you are an eligible Hilton employee, you can book a room at a special discounted rate for you and your family at any of the thousands of Hilton locations worldwide by just getting online and accessing the Team Member and Family Travel Program. The system is easy to use and totally free for employees.
- Firstly, go on the Travel Program website hilton.com/tmtp and hit the button “Begin Here!”
- You will be directed to the ‘work location confirmation page’, where you’ll have to confirm your work location by providing the asked information. Here, you are enabled to save your confirmed work location to avoid the annoyance of re-entering the information each time you come back to the website.
- Now, you can search for available hotels by entering your desired location and travel dates. The site provides the rates for both Team Member and Family Travel Programs for up to 7 consecutive nights at any of the thousands of Hilton owned, managed or franchised hotels and resorts. You cannot avail the TMTP discount rates for the hotels within 50 miles of your residence or primary work address.
- Select the hotel that is right for you from the search results and take a look at available rooms with TMTP or FTP rates. The rates of the discounts are varied depending on room type, hotel and brand.
- For the confirmation of room, you'll have to give some personal information and a credit card number. There is a limitation on the availability of discounted rates; it will not be assured until your reservation is made. Reservation can be made up to a year in advance.
- TMTP reservation can be made by both the ways: online and via phone. You can call the TMTP Reservations Desk at 1-877-54-ROOMS from 2pm to 10pm CT from Tuesday through Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday to select your room, make your reservation and get a confirmation number. But, there are no phone reservations taken for the Hilton Family Travel Program; you must make your reservation online.
- It is necessary to make your reservation:
- Up to your day of arrival for Hilton Garden Inn hotels and DoubleTree by Hilton
- Minimum 3 days before arrival for Embassy Suites
- Minimum 7 days before arrival for Homewood Suites by Hilton. Hampton Inn and Hampton Inn and Suites
- Minimum 14 days before arrival for Conrad hotels and Waldorf Astoria
- Once you get the Confirmation Number for your reservation, take it to your General Manager or Human Resources Department and get a signed Travel Passport for TMTP or a Hilton Family Travel Passport for FTP, which will be necessitated at check-in along with Photo ID.
- In case, you want to change or cancel your reservation, just go to the site and hit the ‘Existing Reservations’ button situated on the top navigation. Here, you will be facilitated to retrieve your reservation using your personal information and your confirmation number.
So, if you are working for the Hilton, or you have someone in your family who does, then you must take advantage of these programs for your vacation plans.
You Might Also Like :