A public transport operator in Singapore is SBS Transit Limited, whose official website www.SBStransit.com.sg, provides full information regarding SBS Bus Guide, Fare & Timetables. The aim of SBS Transit is to offer world-class public transport which is secure, relaxed, reasonable, consistent and friendly. In Singapore at present, it operates 75% of the scheduled bus market share with over 250 bus services and has a total fleet of about 3000 buses. Here are mentioned details of SBS Bus Guide and how to find recent Fare & Timetables given on www.SBStransit.com.sg.
About SBS Transit
Through the merger of three private bus companies SBS Transit was formed in 1973 and then listed on Stock Exchange of Singapore (SES), now recognized as SGX, in 1978 as Singapore Bus Service (1978) Limited. Under the name of Singapore Bus Services Limited, the Company was formed as a separately-listed subsidiary in November 1997. The Company's name was changed to SBS Transit Limited to reveal its status as a bus and rail operator on 1 November 2001.
Their mission is to attain excellence for their customers, employees, shareholders and community. They are dedicated to delivering safe and trustworthy services at inexpensive prices, being an employer of choice, creating significant shareholder value and becoming a socially responsible corporate role model.
SBS Bus Guide, Fare & Timetables: www.SBStransit.com.sg
SBS types of Bus services offers Trunk services, Feeder services, Express services, Townlink services, Jurong industrial services and also special bus services such as Premium, Nite Owl, Chinatown Direct, Fast Forward, Stadium Direct and Parks. Mostly all (96%) SBS Buses are equipped with air-condition.
Visit the website www.SBStransit.com.sg and see the option of Transport Services on the top navigations. There are given 5 sub-options under it, from which you have to click on Bus option to get details of SBS Bus Guide, Fare & Timetables. Then you will reach on the page of Overview about Buses.
You will find below sections on this page:
- Bus Services & Timetables
- Bus Service Updates
- Wireless Services
- Interchanges and Terminals
- Safety Tips
Bus Services & Timetables
Press Bus Services & Timetables link to get downloadable timetables at every bus-stop of selected services for you to help you plan your journey time enhanced. Bus services with downloadable timetables are noticeable with * and WAB Bus services with downloadable timetables are noticeable with #.
- Short Trips: Instead of the complete route of a service, short trips are short haul supplementary trips which cater to high demand sectors. Information on most recent bus timings is currently being updated there.
- Nite Owl: From the city to housing estates, Nite Owl services are premium one-directional services. They practice along the routes that are similar to their basic trunk services.
Click on the Fares option on the Bus services page to get all the Fares details of Adult, Children & Students, Senior Citizens, Issue and Conditions for Use, Shareholders Concession Pass, and Monthly Concession Stamps. Press on any option which you want to get its further information.
Find out what bus services are accessible at your preferred bus stops and their routings. You can search by 4 ways given as under:
Contact details and address:
Registered Address: 205 Braddell Road, Singapore 579701.
Enquiries: Please call TransitLink Hotline at 1800 - 2255 663 for fares, transfer rebate, ezlink card, bus/rail routes or service schedule.
Lost & Found: Lost & Found Assistance at 63837211.
You Might Also Like :
- TransitLink Bus Guide for Singapore
- Get New Jersey Transit Bus Schedule at www.njtransit.com
- NSW Public Transport Trip Planner, Maps & TimeTables at www.131500.com.au
- Seattle Sound Transit Schedules, Fares & Trip Planner
- How to search Dublin Bus Timetable online from DublinBus.ie
- City of Madison : Metro Transit Tracker With Real time Information