The official website or homepage of Walmart Visa Gift Card is www.walmartgift.com. You must register your Walmart Visa Gift Card to shop by phone or online. You can check your Walmart Visa Gift Card balance 24 hours a day after doing registration. You can use Walmart Visa Card where Visa cards are accepted in the United States, not including Puerto Rico and the other U.S. provinces.
Walmart Visa Gift Card helps to find locations for purchasing its Card. It offers easy ways to register and check card balance, so that you can know about how much money you have in the card. It also provides replace for a lost or stolen card. The step-by-step process to register and check Walmart Visa Gift Card balance is mentioned below.
To register on Walmart Visa Gift Card:
- Visit www.walmartgift.com website.
- Select register option.
- Enter your 16 digits Gift Card Number which is located on front of gift card.
- Enter 3 digit security code which is located on back side of gift card.
- In Text from image below box enter the text you see displayed to proceed.
- Then click on continue button and follow the instructions given there.
Check Walmart Visa Gift Card
There are three ways to check Walmart Visa Gift Card:
1.If you want to check your gift card balance online:
- First of all register on www.walmartgift.com.
- Then click on Check Balance option.
- In Gift card number box enter your 16 digits card number locked on front of gift card.
- In Security code box enter your 3 digits security code located on back of gift card.
- In Text from image below enter the text you see displayed to proceed. And click on continue.
2.Check your gift card balance by phone: If you choose to talk with a live customer service representative, then charge will be applied.
- Contact on: 1-866-633-9096
3.If you want to check your gift card balance on any Walmart store:
- You just give your gift card number and pin for checking balance.
You Might Also Like :