If you want to send Free SMS in India, then this article will help you to give the information. In this article you can get the information about www.YouMint.com. Youmint provides Free SMS service to any cell phone in India. For sending free SMS, you have to login at www.YouMint.com. You can also get the whole process of login with the help of this article. You can send SMS up to 80 characters long.
In most cases, they serve contextual ads which you might find useful. Through YouMint you can earn cash offers and create free mobile content for your phone in the YouMint Studio. MobileTree Ltd owns YouMint.com. MobileTree Ltd company is registered in England. The parent company of MobileTree is a London based holding company for 3 telecom related businesses and works closely with over 400 mobile operators globally.
HSBC has awarded YouMint as one of the Most Innovative SME Solution Award. Mr. Ramraj Pai (Director, SME Ratings, and CRISIL) presented the award to their CEO in the presence of Mrs. Naina Lal Kidwai (CEO, HSBC India).
The new promotion of YouMint is called the YouMint-ZipCash cash offer. If you joins the YouMint and takes up the ZipCash Offer, then you will get instantly Rs. 5 in your ZipCash Wallet which you can use to spend on prepaid recharges, utility bills etc. You will also get a credit of Rs 3 for every person who your referrals bring on-board.
How to login at www.YouMint.com?
- Open the official website.
- The option of login is given on the right side of the page.
- If you have id and password, then enter and click on “login” option.
- If you are new user, then register for it. Enter your information and click on “Register” option.
You Might Also Like :
- Websites to Send Free SMS in India without Registration
- Login to Send Free SMS From SmsLife Website(SmsLife.In)
- Fullonsms Login & Sign Up user guide to send Free SMS
- TRAI 100 SMS per day limit in India: Pros & Cons
- 3G Activation Guide for all Networks in India
- Pay LIC Premiums by Mobile Phone: Easier Method for Policy holders