Recently king of two wheelers Yamaha India reveals its new stylish FZ series Yamaha Fazer 150 in India. Yamaha India is on top registering sales growth since last few months. This is due to Yamaha's new models FZ-16, FZ-S and R15. Yamaha Fazer 150 is derived from its international parent Fazer 1000.
The technical specifications of the new Yamaha Fazer remain unchanged and Yamaha FZ16 and FZS, looks have definitely been improved with the introduction of the new half fairing, which is quite similar to the one found on Yamaha’s 1000cc sports tourer, Yamaha FZ1 Fazer.
Yamaha FZ 150 is available in four colors; Electric Blue, Midnight Black, Lava Red, and Flaming Orange.
The Price ranges would be around Rs. 70,000 – 80,000.
Striking Features of Yamaha FZ 150
- Big center mass
- Condensation, no open areas. Everything is tight, lithe and muscular.
- Tough looking front forks and Tough looking chassis.
- Midship Stubby silencer.
- Wider tyres
- High contrast and rugged shaped body parts.
- Displacement: 153cc
- Engine: 4-stroke, SOHC, Single Cylinder
- Maximum Power: 14 Bhp @ 7500 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 14 Nm @ 6000 rpm
- Gears: 5 Manual
- Clutch: Constant Wet Multi Plate
- Bore: 58
- Stroke: 57.9
- No. of Cylinders: 1
- Valve Per Cylinder: 4
- Chassis Type: Diamond
- Cooling Type: Air Cooling
- Length: 1975.00 mm
- Width: 770.00 mm
- Height: 1045.00 mm
- Weight: 141.00 kg
- Ground Clearance: 160.00 mm
- Fuel Tank: 12.00 ltrs
- Wheelbase: 1335.00 mm
- Headlamp: 12V35W / 35W＋35W
- Wheel Type: 5 Spoke 17" Alloys
- Wheel Size: 100/60 - 140/60 mm
- Tubeless: Tyres
See Yamaha Fazer 150 colors (Photos)
1. Midnight Black
2. Flaming Orange
3. Blue color
You Might Also Like :