Started On April 18, 1948, Amar Ujala is a Hindi regional daily newspaper distributed in India as tag line-taki sach zinda rahe(let the truth be preserve) with 4-page newspaper and a circulation of 2,576 copies. Amar Ujala is initially paying attention on political and social issues and crime stories. Twenty years later, the newspaper had a circulation of 20,000 serving over 14 districts in Western Uttar Pradesh.
Screenshot of Amar Ujala website
What is ePaper?
Epaper broadly speaking it is a display technology that has all the qualities of paper but can be written to and erased electronically. Check out the list of some of the basic qualities are given below:
- High resolution (150dpi or better).
- High contrast, equal to that of print on paper (about 10:1 or better).
- Readable in any ambient light conditions
- Readable at any viewing angle
- Excellent ergonomic features, easy to hold, carry, and use.
- Light weight, at most comparable to an equal sized sheet of card.
- Robust, will withstand being dropped, hit, etc.
- Flexible, or at least bendable.
- Cheap, maybe not as cheap as paper, but easily affordable by everyone.
- Reasonable large area, preferably A4 (298x212mm)
- Bitable, once a display is written it will stay displayed even when power is switched off.
A display that meets all of these attributes can be referred to as an e-paper display suitable for use in an e-publication reader, since it is, in virtually all aspects, an electronic replacement for a sheet of paper. Indeed such display technologies are sometimes referred to as paper replacement technologies.
'Log in' and 'Registration procedure':
If you are already registered at epaper amar ujala then enter your ‘Email ID’ and ‘Password’ for logging in to take benefit and come to know about the world what things are going on with the help of epaper amar ujala. And if you are new user then register your account at epaper amar ujala. For registration you need to fill/enter ‘Email ID’, ‘Password’, ‘Confirm Password’, ‘First Name’, ‘Middle Name’, ‘Last Name’, ‘Age Group’, ‘Gender’, ‘Country/Region’ and ‘State’ then click on ‘NEXT’ bar.
After that, there are three option of viewing article are given like PDF, Text, Image. Then, Default Edition, Article Tips*, View option are given after that click on ‘NEXT’ bar. Now you have to choose the subscription type click on register after selecting the subscription. After registration procedure of epaper amar ujala you will get email which consists of link of ‘log in’ to epaper amar ujala if you want to read the amar ujala newspaper online then enter your ‘Email ID’ and ‘Password’.
Amar Ujala was launched on the 18th of April 1948 from Agra and today is the third largest Hindi daily of India & the second largest in northern India. Today it is distributed over the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi and Uttaranchal & Uttar Pradesh. It uses the latest state of the art technology & equipments for being published from fifteen centers, 8 in UP, 2 in Uttaranchal, 2 in Punjab & one in Delhi, Jammu & Dharamshala. Amar ujala is the second largest Hindi News paper of Northern India. Over all in India it stands at number 4th position.
You Might Also Like :
- Dainik Jagaran ePaper: Read Online Dainik Jagaran Hindi Newspaper
- Hindustan Dainik Patna ePaper - online edition of Hindustan Dainik newspaper
- Prajavani ePaper : Login to prajavaniepaper.com Kannada Online Newspaper
- Munsif ePaper : Read Urdu Daily online at www.munsifdaily.com
- Navbharat Times ePaper: Read Navbharat Times Hindi Newspaper Online
- Kannada Online Newspaper Udayavani ePaper